Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: HOW WAS PVFAN'S SUPERBOWL TRIP?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    HOW WAS PVFAN'S SUPERBOWL TRIP?

    Just wondering, haven't heard him say anything about it. Would like to know how it was down there.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: HOW WAS PVFAN'S SUPERBOWL TRIP?

    As I said on the other board, I'm not posting about non sports topics. Not worth it, people turn into personal battles when in the end, they are as bad or worse than I am. So, I'm not going to discuss it, not worth it when in the end 90% of the people on here are just like me a white redneck from Wise County. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img] And in the end, I'll be proud to be that.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: HOW WAS PVFAN'S SUPERBOWL TRIP?

    I was only asking. I thought it would be a very exciting time for you, afterall, that was a once in a lifetime experience.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: HOW WAS PVFAN'S SUPERBOWL TRIP?

    If I ever give my opinions or personal exepriences on here again I'll end up banned cause I'll tell all I know on everyone on here that has ever decided to judge me. Or has thought it was cute or funny to laugh about it, which includes people who have the power to ban me. I want to stay around for a while, and dont think I should stoop to the level of others which is why I dont give my opinions about non sports stuff anymore.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: HOW WAS PVFAN'S SUPERBOWL TRIP?

    i am not judging you or making fun of you, but am truly interested in you experience down there this weekend.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member NStanley's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 26th, 2006
    Posts
    19
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: HOW WAS PVFAN'S SUPERBOWL TRIP?

    Hey guy (or I think you are of the male persuasion)...I never post on here...have no idea who you are...don't really care what the issue is here...but I, too, would like to hear about your SuperBowl trip...just for the fact that you got to go...and you got to see the Jones player...I bet it was something you will long remember...maybe someday you will share this .. I hope so...

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: HOW WAS PVFAN'S SUPERBOWL TRIP?

    I wouldn't mind hearing about it myself. I know PVFan doesn't want to post too much anymore, but that really is a great experience (and I wouldn't care how you got to go there, unless you stole it from me *lol*).

    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: HOW WAS PVFAN'S SUPERBOWL TRIP?

    I am glad to see some other people on here would truly like to know about the experience. Like I tried to explain before, it was a once in a lifetime experience.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •